1.16.2008

Ain't Nuthin But A Numba

Yep! Those are my toes and my number. Are you surprised? Because here’s the thing – whenever I tell anyone my number the usual response is “No Way!” And I’m not sure if that is because I carry it all in my boobs or people are just being nice.

Either way – here’s the deal. The number needs to go down – by 100. Because next year I want to get knocked up and there is no room for a baby in there. Not with all the Oreos and whatnot currently occupying baby space.

So I started on Friday and I am actually doing well. I haven’t chewed my leg off yet and I can still drink Diet Coke. However, I will probably eventually break up with Diet Coke too because I know our relationship is probably toxic and even though I love Diet Coke it’s probably hurting my bones. Dammit! I heart toxic relationships. (Excluding Dave of course – he is much the opposite of toxic)

When I took a picture of the scale Dave said “Are you going to put that on the internet?” And I said “yep!” And he said “WOW.” And I said “I know … Holy Shit.” So there it is. And I swear to god that number ends today. On the real.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Good Luck, young soldier! I know you can do this, but if you need any help or inspiration, you know which way to look (at me!).

And I'm totally weighing myself on that scale this weekend! :)

I really feel like mine is busted. It keeps going up.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

"No Way!":-)

I'm willing to bet that at least half that number is from the big balls you must have to post that on the internet.

EvilKate said...

I second Brian's big balls comment. And I know you can reach your goal because when you decide to do something, that shiz gets done. I'm already proud of you, dude.

EvilKate said...

I also forgot to say how nice your toenails look.

Anonymous said...

I third what Brian said, too! (oh god...I'm agreeing with Brian...what is the world coming tooooo?)

Back to the topic. You F-ing rock. You are my hero. The Medicine Ball is ready. Bring it!