7.25.2008

Awesome! Just Awesome!

I love the 80's! Recently I was trying to describe one of my fave commercials from the 80's to Dave. In between episodes of Silver Spoons and Eight is Enough the Mormons put out these sweet commercials! And every kid I know knew every word and we loved them. And now thanks to youtube I can finally share ...

Below is my super favorite and stars Alfonso Ribeiro! You might know him from Fresh Prince of Bel Air but he was also Ricky Schroeder's best friend on Silver Spoons. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh and how I loved Ricky Schroeder. I planned our unicorn theme wedding like every day in 4th grade.
And next is a bonus commercial! Basically when my parents weren't trying to scare the crap out of me about lying the nice folks at the Church of Latter Day Saints were doing a fantastic job of making telling the truth look awesome. So watch this while I go hug my My Little Pony. :)PS - Shout out to EvilKate and my sister who both know every word to these commercials too!

3 comments:

ReGiNa said...

OMG! I totally forgot about the bottom one.
Oh that was awesome, and still knew some of the words!
God, I hated those commercials. ok that isn't true. I could never tell a lie. I loved them.

Brian said...

I can not tell a lie...you are definitely driving the bus!

Anonymous said...

7.25.2008... July... WTF?

I know you have material, so get with it.

Love ya