10.16.2007

Kindred Spirit



Have you guys met my friend Erin?

If you were at the wedding then the answer is definitely yes! She was workin it like she was workin “at” it!

I have lived with Erin twice and have known her for at least 10 years. And she totally still loves me! (Miracle) We have been though all the trials and tribulations of friendship but we have laughed more than anything. Erin “gets it” without me having to explain it. AND she lets me talk as much as I need to. Which … ahem … can be quite a bit.

When I told Erin that I was finally going to marry Dave she was excited (to say the least!) and she jumped right in to help. I think she loves Dave almost as much as I do. And as time went on I really needed her. She made all the programs and insisted we use ribbon. (Seems like a small thing but - good call) And she asked me all kinds of questions about the ceremony and about who was supposed to do this or that. I started to hope against hope that she would take over. So I offered her a corsage and some power and she took it and ran with it. She made my wedding day! My mom’s friends asked who our coordinator was because they thought Erin rocked! She also drove me to the wedding. Which was both fun and super special. That’s her in the front of this photo.

Here’s to you Erin Kiser! You are strong, special, and hilarious and I love you. Thank you for all you have invested in me - and Dave and I as a couple. There are no words to express just how much we owe you … in love and respect. You will always have a place in our home and our hearts.

4 comments:

EvilKate said...

HOORAY FOR ERIN!!! She did sooo much at the wedding without her it wouldn't have been nearly so smooth. I really think she should become a wedding coordinator. For reals.

Megan Harder said...

i love Erin. we got to talk shit about crazy people and also laughed the whole night. yay erin!

Megan Harder said...

oh yeah, you looked good too.

ha just kidding, well not really because you looked amazing but i love you and im so happy for you. thank God Dave's cool.

Courtney said...

There were crazy people at the wedding? :)