10.31.2007

Whore O' Ween

Happy Halloween everybody!

Okay so here’s the thing … I am THE GRINCH of Halloween. I sorta hate Halloween. Which is inconvenient because it is a huge deal at my work. So I have to dress up almost every year. And this year too. As I type I have rainbow eyeshadow on. Lovely.

Pictures will follow this post because I have to wait for my co workers to finish their departments but you can bet your ass they will be up later. (Or tomorrow morning)

All I’m saying is that if you work an office job maybe a French maid costume is not the best bet. I do not want to see your ass cheek hanging out of your fishnet stockings that have a run in them in the elevator. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! yeah and I really don't want to see somebody dressed up like an anime character, in a shortie dress with their butt creases showing. I will not catch them when we do the trust fall at the team-building offsite...