4.17.2008

I Heart Self Destruction.

Ummmmmmmm

Wow. I just had the most jarring experience. I just ate lunch and I am totally full … but then I was like … well just one chocolate caramel couldn’t hurt right? Because I did lose 2 lbs. this week …

So I started chewing it … and the guilt crept in … and I was like WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF? I totally spit it out in the trash. Yesterday I worked out twice (that has n-e-v-e-r happened before) and today I am fighting with caramels.

This is going to be never-freaking-ending.

Highlight from bootcamp the other day:

John the trainer: Man – I keep sniffling. I need to figure out what I’m allergic to.
Me: I think you might be allergic to hot bitches.
John: Dude – were you a lot of trouble in college?
Me: Not just college. :)

P.S. - I looked for a picture of the chocolate in question but do you know what happens when you google for images of chocolate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will never miss a 6 a.m. class again! I always miss the good stuff!

Danielle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It gets easier, I promise you. You will always battle, so just accept it now. Once you do, you'll just settle into the mind of the warrior and attack!

You're heading into the "There's no way in hell I'm wasting all that sweat" phase. It's almost automatic!