7.02.2007

Hotter Than Africa! (And yes - I know people find that expression offensive - why do ya think I used it?)



Howdy Peeps!

So I haven’t blogged in a while and there’s lots of reasons. Mostly … sometimes life is ummm I don’t know boring? And also … good … but uneventful. Yet not?

Okay so here’s what’s been up –

It’s thirteen trillion degrees in the valley. You know how I know besides the comforting hum of AC and the sleeping with no covers? Check out our neighborhood bully cat taking a snooze in our yard! Usually he is off kicking someone’s ass or torturing other cats through the screen doors but today? Yep … it’s just too damn hot. And also – normally he would never be able to catch any zzzzzzz’s in my yard because Piggles and Fluffy would have alerted the troops but they were too busy snoozing on the bathroom floor because it’s coolest there. And Fluffy got a haircut today. I swore I would never be crazy cat lady that gives haircuts but Fluffhead was just getting too Fluffy and hot. And she actually liked it. Or she didn’t complain. Whichever. ;)

So what else? Oooooooh Big Love is on tonight. Which is good because Dave’s not home. He doesn’t really dig polygamy and the show creeps him out. I think he gets stressed when he watches it because one wife is expensive enough. The thought of keeping more than one lady in Juicy Couture travel sets probably makes him sweat.

Peace out and maybe something exciting will happen this week what with 4th of July and all. Oooooooo how I love 4th of July.

2 comments:

E-Ki said...

i l-o-v-e that you took a picture of the evil cat. You are such the multi-tasker!

Courtney said...

Ha! Caught! ;)