7.11.2007

Ren is a Total Fox!

I heard this morning that they are re-making Footloose. As far as I'm concerned Kevin Bacon is THE only Ren McCormick but I am in! Footloose is my favorite movie OF ALL TIME.

"I thought only pansies wore neckties."
"See that? I thought only assholes used the word pansy."

"Willard! I said no fighting!"
"What do you want me to do?"
"Kick his ass!"

"Hey McCormick! When this hat flies in the air, you better have your butt in gear."

"People think she's a hellraiser."
"Is she?"
"I think she's been kissed a lot."

"Hey, hey! What's this I see? I thought this was a party. LET'S DANCE!"

I heart Ren and Ariel. And I miss Chris Penn.

1 comment:

E-Ki said...

court, oh court. This may in fact, be the exact reason i love you so much. It is all about the ORIGINAL, the ONE AND ONLY, Kevin Bacon "Ren". The fact that I now even have to use the word "original" to describe that there will now be two movies of Footloose. Ugh. I don't want to think about it.
Let's hear it for the boys. Forever. Kenny Loggins better not be on the the new soundtrack.