3.14.2008

I Don't Know But I've Been Told ...

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I have done something that may or may not kill me. For real people. I signed up for Morning Bootcamp with Dave and my friend Erin.

I wanted to do it so bad that I talked to James and changed my work schedule. So starting Monday the 24th I will be spending three mornings a week at Northridge Park trying not to barf from one too many squats. And I told Dave that I was scared to barf and he was very supportive. He said “Oh you are SO GONNA barf!” Nice. :)But remember this picture? Ya … it hasn’t gone down that much. So I have to sweat at the park so I won’t be the fattest mom and/or pregnant lady on the block next year. Just keeping it real ya’ll.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

It may not have done down much, but if it's gone down at all, that's still progress!

Yeah, I have realized that - to reach my "goal" weight - I will need to do the exercising thing again. SIGH.

Can I borrow some of that motivation??

Best of luck! Don't hurt yourself! If you feel pukey, make sure you work out with SmartWater (as electrolytes) and always bring a banana!

It helps, trust me.

ReGiNa said...

I'm always scared of puking.