5.03.2007

Cuff me!



Living in LA I have the opportunity to have some good celebrity sightings. I have taken a picture with Ice Cube, personally witnessed Paris and Nicky Hilton stumble across a street, and I even met Kobe Bryant at 3rd street when my Auntie Karen and cousin Megan were in town!

However, I have to say that the best sightings are always the ones of people that you least expect.

Up until now that position was filled by Dylan McKay (Luke Perry) when we saw him at breakfast one day at Lulu’s. I wasn’t completely sure it was him until he ordered his oatmeal with that super sexy should I date Brenda or Kelly raspy voice. (And might I add - that he is just as sexy ordering oatmeal as he is brooding over his past life with Kelly when he was Billy the Kid. No seriously – that happened. Did I mention the 90210 season 2 DVD is out now?)

But yesterday – yesterday! Yesterday I was at the salon and John (Larry Wilcox) from CHiP’s was getting a haircut! Ummmm I spent many hours watching CHiP’s with my little sister and I still get really excited when I see two of them riding together on the highway. Even though I have a teensy speeding record. :) Anyhoo – he was super nice and I wasn’t going to say anything but my friend Julie sold me out and told him I loved him. He said “I know - she made eye contact with me.” And then I giggled and blushed. It was so great!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0928243/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John was always cool. But you knew that you could get panty crickets from Poncharello just from holding his hand...

Anonymous said...

I feel special when i keep getting mentioned on your page :)
Yay me!
Reg