5.18.2007

Krazy Cat Lady

Have you met Piggles? She pretty much runs our house. That look on her face where she kinda looks like she hates us is the same look she has every day and she kinda hates us. This is her taking a bath. I say this because this morning I brought brownies into the potluck and there was a long orange whisker in them. I just wanted you to know that it was probably clean.
This is Fluff-head. She is crazy fat and fluffy and sorta dumb. We love her! And she loves us. And every time we give her an ear scratch Piglet comes over and yells at her and bonks her on the head. But thirty seconds later she forgets what happened so it's okay. It might have been a Fluffy hair in there too.

My point is - my brownies are really good but eat them at your own risk. I have apparently reached Krazy Cat lady status and am making potluck brownies with whiskers in them. Although I've gotten sick at enough potlucks in the office to know that there is no way one whisker is gonna kill you.

Also - don't playa hate on our stoopid cat names. Happy Friday!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, those are "special" brownies in a whole new way ;)

Unknown said...

Good thing those cats don't read this blog, you would be waking up with more than a whisker in your mouth.

Anonymous said...

Fluffy looks like Fizgig from The Dark Crystal...