5.11.2007

Some Friday Cuteness ...

This is a picture of the awesome kid of one of my favorite-est friends Kathryn. His name is Josh, and while I was uploading pics today I came across this one and I love it! Especially since he looks so adorable … but you should know … he is hilarious also!

I love him so much because:

He honestly believes that he “makes” the quarters that Dave pulls out of his ears.

He once called me a cow when we were at the mall. Kathryn almost died but it was pretty darn funny. And then I had to do that thing where I had to look away when she scolded him because I was laughing so hard.

He shows off his Superman PJ’s almost every time I come over. And yes - there is a cape!

And he (well the whole family actually) calls me Coco Puff. And it seems like a totally normal thing to be called when I am with them.

I know that one day Josh will grow up and pretend to hate us all for the stories we have of him -but that is sort of our job anyway isn’t it? And it is sort of payback for him getting us both busted for sword fighting with chopsticks the last time we went out to dinner. (I may or may not have started that particular activity.)

Anyway – I love Josh and his parents and his new little sister and they are the bestest!

Oh and one more thing – Josh also holds the esteemed position of ring-bearer in our upcoming nuptials! You can count on him to be equally charming and mildly troublemaking and that is just the way I like it!

No comments: